Bradley County Schools
800 South Lee Highway
Cleveland, TN 37311
Phone 423 476-0620
Fax 423 476-0485
Safe Surfing Rules
1. I will not give out personal information:
home or other address(s)
name and location of school
parents place of employement
parents workplace phone number
financial information of any kind
2. I will inform my teacher and parents if I come across information that makes me uncomfortable.
3. I will never agree to meet anyone I meet online without my parents permission. If permitted, I will meet in a public place, with my parents.
4. I will not transmit any personal pictures or other information without first checking with my parents and teachers.
5. I will not respond to any messages that are mean or make me feel uncomfortable. I understand such messages may appear, and are not my fault. I will tell my teachers and parents if I get any such messages.
6. I will talk with my parents so that we can set up rules for going online. We will decide upon the time of day that I can be online, the length of time I can be online, and appropriate areas for me to visit. I will not access other areas or break these rules without their permission.
7. For further information on child safety, please call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST